
Tonight BJ took Eli off so that I could have an hour to myself at home! I decided to make some strawberry bread with the strawberries that I picked last weekend with Joy and Rebecca at Ira Cline Farms (yes that name totally sounds like "I recline" when you say it fast)! Today I also picked a hydrangea from the hydrangea bush I found in our yard! It reminds me of our wedding day. Today I also found a solution to not having any place to put my bananas and other fruit. I just had this plate tier hanging out in my laundry room and decided to give it a good use. BJ loves it when I get all Martha Stewartesque. I told him not to get use to it though!
In other news, we went to the Relay for Life last night and there was a giant pop belly pig that was painting pictures and playing instruments in the booth next to ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment