We finally had to break out the long sleeves and sweatpants! The temperature has been in the 60's and we had quite a few dreary days here.
Friday nights are all about high school football here in little ol' Hickory. I made a pot of chili and we had some friends over for dinner then went to the big game between Hickory High and St. Stephen's. Saint won.
BJ had to cancel one of his youth events because of the gas shortage here. The event required a lot of driving and some of his volunteers had to back out b/c they just didn't have any gas! I found some this morning before church and by this afternoon when I passed the same station they were all out! The running joke here is that we're just going to put a yellow bag on Eli's head for him to go as a gas pump for Halloween!
This afternoon I took Eli to his buddy Noah's first birthday party. He had a blast and Noah was so sweet to share all his new toys with Eli.
We're getting ready for G.G.'s visit in October! I also have a video of Eli I hope to post as soon as I can figure out how...
That's about it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment