Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fun at Logos Last Night

Eli painted his rock blue last week. He even picked out the color himself!
Harley covering her rock in glue. She is also learning to participate in Logos. She's 3 months younger than Eli. 
I'm not sure what the rocks are going to be...
Music Time...He's watching the teacher 
Play Time

Our midweek children's program on Wednesday nights is called Logos. Eli started in the 2's and 3's class in the Fall. It has been interesting to see how he has progressed so far this school year! He's gotten a little better at paying attention and staying focused. I still try to keep him strapped in his stroller for the learning portions of it though, otherwise he is all over the place and I have to chase him while trying not to make too much of a distraction. He still has a way to go but I think it's good for him and we both enjoy it a lot overall!

No comments: