Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


We love this guy! We have one of his Dvds and watch it when we need a good laugh!
We've had a nice quiet day at home. But we were all out until 2 am this morning! BJ had a youth ski trip last night. He was sweet enough to wake up and make me breakfast thismorning though and he gave me a little box of dark chocolates that he drove an hour to get from Kilwin's fudge shoppe in Blowing Rock. Kilwin's always reminds us of the part of our honeymoon we spent on Mackinaw Island. We all took a nice long nap and then BJ took Eli outside to play while I made dinner.


Eli and daddy picked me some daffodils. I can't believe they are blooming so early!


He loves to lick the beaters when I make mashed potatoes. 


I guess he wasn't ready to get out of the tub tonight. I took him out and put the towel around him and while I was reaching for another towel he climbed back in! I had to call daddy in to take a picture b/c I thought it was kind of cute! By the way, he pooped in the bathtub the other night. He had never done that before! BJ has a funny story about how he pooped in the tub when he was little too! He was on the phone with Uncle Andy tonight and told him about Eli pooping in the tub. Uncle Andy said, "The turd doesn't fall far from the tree!"  
: )

No comments: