Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cousin Lily's 4th Birthday Party

While we were in FL we got to go to my niece's birthday party. She and her buddy Philip celebrated their birthdays together at my brother's house. It was a "Lily/ Phily" birthday celebration! It was great to also finally see my brother's new home all finished. The last time I saw it, it was about 85% completed. Their sweet family of 7 now has lots of room to spread out! I am so happy for them!

The birthday girl
Eli and Granddad
Eli loves his cousin Maggie who is 4 months older than him!



Uncle George, Uncle Rob and Maggie, Mema
I didn't snap the picture in time of Eli wacking the Pinata...but he hit it!
Cake time!

Luke and Mema
Maggie showing me her silly face



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! A "Lily/Phily" party. :)Kind of reminds me of the rugrats...Phil and Lil...the twins. LOL. :)