Saturday, August 22, 2009

Overdue Blues...

It was the longest week of my life! I feel like a ticking time bomb! Little Gavrun has decided to stay put as long as possible! My due date (the 18th) came and went...

We've had people give us all sorts of advice about how to get a baby out and none of it has worked. I appreciate all the love and concern though! We walked the mall, walked laps and laps around the track, ate baking powder biscuits and spicy mexican food, went swimming and tried a few other tricks to no avail. BJ even made me a hilarious video about all these tricks to try and get me laughing hard enough to break my water (which is what we think happened when my water broke at 38 weeks with Eli after I watched a funny video that BJ made our friend Brian). I laughed so hard I cried, but apparently Little Gavrun is hanging on to my tonsils! So yesterday we saw the doctor and decided to go ahead with induction which will begin Sunday night around 8 pm and then Monday we should have a baby!

So prayers are very much appreciated!

Here are a few pics of Eli at bedtime we took about a week ago. I can't wait for him to meet his little brother!



No comments: