Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Trip to Florida

We got to go to Florida last month because BJ attended the Exponential Conference in Orlando. We drove down to my parents' house and the boys and I stayed there while BJ was gone. He had a great time and learned so much at the conference. As he was driving back to my parents house (on his birthday) I called him and gave him an address to put into the GPS and told him to meet us at this address! I surprised him with a 2 night stay at a resort on Panama City Beach. I wanted us to have some time to ourselves and some family time, so my parents also came and had a room where they kept the boys for us! It was so much fun and a huge blessing for us!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Florida!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow design created with Smilebox

No comments: