Sunday, March 20, 2011

Party Pics

We had Eli's Curious George birthday party at church in the cafe (youth room). Eli loves where Daddy works and it was such a treat for him to have fun there with his friends!

I had fun playing Ace of Cakes. Even though it took a few days of baking- including a couple of layers that had to be trashed because one crumbled and another did not bake all the way through. I also had an almost full carton of eggs fall off the counter and break open all over the floor. What a mess! And then I accidentally stepped in it! And I learned a lot more about fondant this time around. I really need to take one of those cake decorating classes at the craft store if I'm going to keep this hobby up!


I think he's excited!

The kids enjoyed some time outside too.


Playing "pin the butterfly on the log."






We are so blessed! Thank you God for such a beautiful day and thank you even more for a precious little boy that has brought us so much joy!

No comments: