Monday, October 27, 2008

Duck Tape Use #102508

                                   "Arrrr!"
                                        Watching a game

            Eli decorated a pumpkin and himself a little too...
                                      Pirate Family
                              Taryn was "Killer Bat Girl"
                                     Aiden was Rambo!

                                   Shannon was a PC
                                     And Randall....

On Saturday night the three of us went to a Halloween party at Randall and Shannon's home. A costume was required attire for all to wear, but when I went to look at costumes I decided it would be much more affordable to just make our own costumes (minus Eli's because I had already bought his). So I got a roll of red duck tape and 2 white t-shirts for me and BJ and cut open 2 black t-shirts for the vests. The results look a little like "Where's Waldo?" but the pirate accessories from Dollar Tree helped a lot. 

The party was fun with some cool costumes. Eli got a little freaked out by one scary mask but had fun with all the kids. We all enjoyed the food too. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

super cute and so creative! Thanks for the pictures! Argh!