Monday, May 18, 2009

Update on Baby Gavrun

I had an OB check-up today. Nothing too exciting...everything is measuring well and baby's heartbeat was great. I have the glucose challenge test to look forward to next time though. If I'm not mistaken I am in my last week of the second trimester! Amazing how time flies! We are thankful to God that everything is going smoothly with the baby. I am starting to pray more about the whole delivery now and getting anxious about that. But I'm trusting that God will get me through it just like He did with Eli. I really like the doctor who saw me today (he had just returned from delivering 2 babies this afternoon) and I wouldn't mind if he were the one that delivered the baby.

We also went out to Shell's BBQ for dinner tonight. It's one of those old fashioned looking diners and it's just down the road from us. A family from our church has owned it for years. We also went for a hike today too at Riverbend Park. It was pretty good except for this huge hill at the end and BJ blew past me with Eli on his back. How can carrying a 2 pound baby in your tummy be harder than carrying a 25 pound toddler on your back?!

Here are a few pics I took today with my camera phone. I just learned how to get the pics off of it!


Playing outside today!
Eating his french fries at Shell's!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad to hear that Jedediah is doing well!

Homeschool Serenity said...

That's an interesting nickname...how did you guys come up with that?

I'm pretty sure we'll be going with something else though. I thought we were set on one but now BJ is having some second thoughts. I really like the one we'd picked...guess we'll see.