Wednesday, April 1, 2009

2 Year Checkup

Eli had his 2 year checkup today. He is 25 lbs. and 13.5 oz. which puts him in the 25th percentile for weight and 35 1/4 inches long and in the 60th percentile for height. The doctor said he is very healthy. He had to get one last shot and now he is finished with shots until he starts kindergarten! Also he won't have another checkup until he is 3 years old! Just another indication that my baby is growing up!

In other news I have begun to feel Baby Gavrun kick more and more. My belly is really starting to grow and when we ask Eli where the baby is he points to my tummy and then gives my tummy hugs and kisses. I don't think he fully understands that there is a real live human being growing in there that he will have to share all the attention with come August! As far as my cravings go, I've had some for steak and potato and also anything cool and refreshing to drink.

Here is a picture of Eli today after his doctors appointment. Also somebody gave BJ an old basketball hoop. It needs a net, but Eli loves it. I came home the other day from doing something up at church and those two were setting it up. Eli was all excited about it and started pointing at the basketball hoop and telling me all about it...
 

Still lovin' the Cozy Coupe!

No comments: