Saturday, April 18, 2009

He's with the Band!

G.G. and Papa are in town for a few days! Eli has been talking a lot about drums lately because he gets to play them whenever we go see Daddy up at work. So G.G. and Papa decided to get him his first set of drums that are just his size. He loves them....and that is an understatement!







Some videos...


6 comments:

Amanda said...

all I can say is, Oh Dear!

Homeschool Serenity said...

Toys R Us was running a great deal on them...should we overnight a set to your house? ; ) j/k. I wouldn't do that to ya!

Eli has until August to pound away and then we'll probably have to build him a sound proof studio in the basement...hee hee.

I hope little Addy is feeling better now!

Amy said...

What a fun gift! Yeah, I am one of those crazy parents that thinks a drumset is great! Eli seems to have a talent for the drums too!

Homeschool Serenity said...

Amy, we were talking to the Clines and decided the kids already have their band...Eli on drums, Hawk on guitar and Harley's going to sing!

Looking forward to seeing ya'll on Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that I sit here and watch this video over and over and over! He is just way too cute!
He will be a pro before we know it. :)

Amy said...

Hey the band sounds good to me, Harley loves to sing. Of course she doesn't really sing a lot of words yet just noise :)