Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cooling off in the Wade Pool

We had some warm temperatures this weekend and decided to break out the kiddie pool! Eli loved splashing and playing with the hose!

Making a big splash with a plastic baseball bat!


Thirsty!



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Too cute. I had an insane moment that I thought I'd take the girls and drive to see you. Then we took a 5 hr roundtrip drive this past week. After about 3 hrs we had a meltdown and that put the end to those thoughts. We'd be driving for days to come see you at that rate! It was a nice thought though and I'd love to enjoy the warm weather. We've had some nice days here but too windy to get wet. We had the sprinkler on the grass the other day and mackenzie walked into it. Once she started getting wet she got a little stunned and just stood there crying. We just laughed because she just stood there getting wet and all she had to do was run away, silly girl! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Homeschool Serenity said...

OMG! Are you serious!? That would be the surprise of my life if you all showed up here! Lol! That would be a long road trip...24...long... hours...I know cause I've contemplated driving out to see you and the girls! I figured we'd have to spend 2 nights on the road. But you all are always welcome here!
Yep. It's been downright hot here.
I'll talk to you soon!