Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Travels

We leave tomorrow for our journey up to Michigan. We'll be stopping on the road a little more than halfway in Ohio though. The trip is 12 hours total. Hopefully we can relax a little at the hotel. The last 2 days haven't been much fun. Eli caught the bug that's been going around and started throwing up at 4 am Tuesday morning. He threw up 3 more times yesterday and has had terrible diarrhea. He went through so many outfits yesterday and he had 2 baths. It was quite the ordeal. But thankfully he's been on the mend today. He drank all his pedialyte and has enjoyed all the popsicles I've been giving him.  He hasn't puked since last night and was more playful and active today. 

Also we had to have some major work done to our car. We were worried that we we'd run out of time but luckily one of the good mechanics in town squeezed us in today.

*whew* I'm ready to collapse in a heap. Please pray that we have safe travels to Michigan. There is suppose to be a winter storm moving in on Friday.

Not sure when I will be posting again...
I pray you all have a wonderful very Merry Christmas!

No comments: